One of the most busiest times of the year is approaching. It’s cheerful and chaotic, filled with ugly sweater parties, rowdy shopping crowds and there always seems to be one more gift to buy or wrap! Beat holiday fatigue with these scrumptious bursts of energy. Pack them in your bag for a pick-me-up snack or bring them to the office to satisfy tired co-workers and bosses. Bonus, they are dairy-free and loaded with protein!
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop fermented vegan proteins+, unflavoured
- 1 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts, chopped
Toppings: dust on top beetroot powder, shredded coconut, matcha, chopped nuts
1. Place the cashew nuts, coconut flour, fermented vegan proteins+, coconut flour and matcha powder in a food processor. Blend until fine chunks.
2. Add the water, maple syrup and coconut oil. Process until combined.
3. Roll the mixture into balls. Fully coat with the desired toppings.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
Happy holidays. Enjoy!